Align Capital Partners has added a new investment professional to its team. Jack Parks has joined Align as a Vice President in the Dallas office. Jack will focus on executing investments, and comes to Align with relevant industry experience and an excellent background in middle-market private equity and M&A. Prior to joining Align, Jack worked with The Halifax Group, a middle-market private equity firm where he identified and evaluated investment opportunities and monitored portfolio company performance. He began his career in mergers and acquisitions with Piper Jaffray and earned a B.S. in Business Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Young Align Capital Partners quickly moving into action
- Align Capital Partners Looks to Fuel Growth for ISA Fire & Security
- Align Capital Partners Finds the Right Chemistry with Barrow-Agee
- Demand for Electrical Safety Sparks ACP’s Latest Acquisition of Lewellyn Technology
- Align Capital Partners Expands Its Dallas Team