Align Capital Partners has added a new investment professional to its team. Jack Parks has joined Align as a Vice President in the Dallas office. Jack will focus on executing investments, and comes to Align with relevant industry experience and an excellent background in middle-market private equity and M&A. Prior to joining Align, Jack worked with The Halifax Group, a middle-market private equity firm where he identified and evaluated investment opportunities and monitored portfolio company performance. He began his career in mergers and acquisitions with Piper Jaffray and earned a B.S. in Business Administration from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Align Capital Partners Expands Its Dallas Team
- Align Capital Partners Completes Growth Investment in Pleatco, LLC
- AST Expands Geographic Coverage with Golden Specialty Add-On
- Align Capital Partners Completes Growth Recapitalization of Alliance Source Testing
- Align Capital Partners Expands Its Team; Adds Seven New Employees