Marketing and Business Development Coordinator Position | Targeting Summer 2019 Start
Headquartered in Cleveland and Dallas, Align Capital Partners (“ACP”) is a growth-oriented private equity firm that partners with business owners and management teams to create shared success. ACP brings experience, resources, and a $325 million committed fund to help companies accelerate their growth, to the benefit of management, employees, and the firm’s investors. ACP makes control investments in lower-middle market specialty manufacturing, distribution, and business services companies. Since closing its first fund in September of 2016, ACP has completed thirteen investments including six platforms and seven add-on acquisitions.
Align is seeking an individual to execute our marketing efforts and support our Director of Business Development with processing new deals, coordinating logistics for industry conferences and maintaining our CRM. Specific responsibilities would include:
- Updating marketing collateral and coordinating production
- Maintaining and expanding ACP’s direct email and social media campaigns (content and design)
- Performing updates to firm website
- Coordinating business and social functions for the firm
- Assisting Director of BD in reviewing non-disclosure agreements
- Entering new opportunities and contacts into the firm’s CRM system (DealCloud)
- Completing internal business development related reporting
- Maintaining and improving data integrity in DealCloud
In addition, the individual will initially serve as the Cleveland office coordinator. Specific responsibilities would include:
- Scheduling meetings and maintaining calendars (back-up support for booking travel arrangements)
- Greeting guests who visit the office
- Helping keep office organized
- Serving as primary contact for building management, IT, service providers and other vendors
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies/qualifications:
- Organized and highly attentive to detail
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Degree in marketing or minimum 2 years relevant work experience executing marketing activities
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of MS Office applications and ideally CRM experience
- Desire to learn and understand our industry – basic knowledge of M&A and financial statements is a plus
- Self-starter with a proven track record of managing multiple projects and providing exceptional work product
- Ability to multi-task and / or manage multiple projects at one time
- Team player that thrives in collegial culture built on trust, respect, integrity and partnership
Hours & Location
This is a full-time position based in the Beachwood/Shaker Heights area of Ohio.
Competitive base salary based on experience of the candidate.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume and a brief note outlining your interest in the opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org.