Electronic Transaction Consultants (ETC) is a leading U.S. software and technology provider to state and local government tolling agencies, developing and delivering best in class software solutions for electronic tolling, interoperability, congestion management, urban mobility and multimodal transportation needs. For over two decades, ETC has delivered sophisticated solutions to many of the U.S.’s largest toll authorities, including state-wide programs, county networks and tolling-specific authorities.
- Corporate carve-out from an Italian parent company near the onset of COVID-19
- Process dynamics required a buyer who could move quickly with a high certainty of close
- Experienced US-based management team seeking a new strategic partner to invest in the future
Key Platform Attributes
- Industry leader in niche segment of government technology space with growing demand in support of an increase in US-based infrastructure projects
- Long-term customer contracts with strong recurring revenue component
- Proprietary next-gen, modular software solution
- Added management talent to the team by recruiting blue-chip COO and CTO
- Improved delivery execution for clients and professionalized technology development roadmap
- Won several large new customers that provided strong visibility to future revenue streams
We are grateful that ACP moved quickly post-closing to invest in our business and deliver on their promise to bring high-quality industry resources to bear. They were a great partner to management and the business.
Read disclosure for statements by portco executives
Electronic Transaction Consultants